TeamasterMay (Founder of Homeland Tea Garden and Principle Instructor, Tea Therapist, Certified China National Tea-Appraiser (Senior Technician/First Level) and China National Tea-Artist (Technician/Second Level), graduated from Hong Kong Baptist University (School of Chinese Medicine) Chinese Medicine Nutritional Studies for Health Preservation, Chinese Medicine Tea Studies for Health Preservation, Officer of Shenzhen Tea Industry Association Liaison Office in Hong Kong, Director of Shenzhen International Tea Art Association, Lecture of Tea Science Society of Hong Kong, Chief Product & Training Lecture of China National Traditional Heritage Fuzhou Jasmine Tea, Hong Kong & Kowloon Tea Industry Association Member.
Scope of Services:
* TEA CULTURE & TEA THERAPY EDUCATION
* EVENT PLANNING (TEA ART PERFORMANCES/TEA-TASTING) & TEA APPRAISER SERVICES
* TEA CULTURE TOUR
* CERTIFIED TRAINING COURSE FOR THE CHINA-NATIONAL TEA-APPRAISER AND TEA-ARTIST
* RETAIL & WHOLESALES, DESIGN & GIFT CUSTOMIZATION
* TEAMASTER CONDUCTED IN CANTONESE, ENGLISH & MANDARIN FOR EDUCATION